Happiness is a handmade card

Pages

17.4.17

Seven Hills Crafts monthly challenge reminder April 2017


Hi everyone, I was over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog yesterday with a reminder to get your entries in for the April sketch challenge!

This month we've got a lovely Easter/spring inspired sketch for you:



And here's my card. 



I used My Favorite Things Fancy Flowers and Moon Rock from the Altenew Warm Gray Ink Cubes to stamp a background. A simple diagonal splatter of three colours of water-based dye ink stand in for the stripes of the sketch, and a vellum circle and the My Favorite Things Big Hello Dienamics in the same three colours of ombre ink are the centrepiece.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the sketch, I absolutely love it! Your card has given me a lot of ideas for this sketch with my own stamps, I hope to CASE you if I just get the chance before the challenge closes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...